hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.1.1-beta
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 22:41:16 GMT
With 4 +1s (3 binding) and no -1s the vote passes. I'll push it out… I'll make it clear on
the release page, that there are some known issues and that we will follow up very shortly
with another release.

Meanwhile, let's fix the remaining blockers (please mark them as such with Target Version
2.1.2-beta).
The current blockers are here: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.1.2-beta-blockers

thanks,
Arun

On Sep 16, 2013, at 11:38 PM, Arun C Murthy <acm@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.1.1-beta that I would like to get
released - this release fixes a number of bugs on top of hadoop-2.1.0-beta as a result of
significant amounts of testing.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.