hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Ganesan <vi...@vivekganesan.com>
Subject Which SVN location should i checkout for creating patch to branch-1 (HDFS-2933) ?
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:16:22 GMT
Hi,

I am a new contributor to Hadoop.  In HDFS-2933
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-2933?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13744679#comment-13744679>

(/Datanode index page on debug port not useful/), which I am currently
working on, it has been suggested to attach a patch for 'branch-1'.

/------"Does the same fix work in branch-1? If so you could consider
attaching a patch for branch-1 although that certainly won't prevent
getting this in trunk."/

Could anyone tell me which SVN repository location should I checkout in
order to work on 'branch-1'?  Do the instructions in
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToContribute hold good for that branch too?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vivek Ganesan