hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Planning for hadoop-2.0.4-beta
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 13:21:17 GMT
Folks,

 Apropos to our previous discussions, I'd appreciate if folks could spend time over the next
month or so reviewing APIs for future compatibility, bugs etc. so that we can lock them down
- particularly in the protobuf land. I know, this is easier said that done - but a focussed
effort should help nevertheless.

 I volunteer to do this for YARN/MapReduce (of course, any help is very much appreciated and
I see Vinod has opened YARN-386), and would appreciate some folks stepping up for HDFS (Suresh?
Todd?).

thanks,
Arun

--