hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Vivi Lang <sqlxwei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create a data block in a certain data node
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2012 01:49:15 GMT
Sorry, I found the previous one is full of typo and hard to understand. I
will clarify my question:

If I have got a inputstream in a datanode (and this stream contains exactly
64MB's data which I want to store it as a data block of the HDFS in that
datanode. More specifically, I want to use this block to replace another
exsiting block of one file that already stored in the HDFS), can anyone
tell me which is the easiest way to do this?

Thanks,