hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: need some help understanding NN quorum edit log
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 23:49:53 GMT
Hi Sujee,

QuorumJournalManager implements the JournalManager interface. The javadoc
on JournalManager may help you understand. Also, I would recommend
understanding the local-disk implementation (FileJournalManager) before
digging too deep into the QuorumJournalManager, which is a bit more complex.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera