hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Colin McCabe <cmcc...@alumni.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: How to speedup test case running?
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:04:53 GMT
Hi,

You can run a specific test with mvn eclipse -Dtest=<test-name>

I find that junit tests start more quickly when run within Eclipse.
If you're interested, you can find instructions on setting up eclipse
here:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

cheers,
Colin

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 7:00 PM, 谢良 <xieliang@xiaomi.com> wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> are there any tips or parameters to pass to "mvn test" to make the running more aggressively?
 it costs me almost two hours for a "mvn test" run under "haddop-hdfs" directory.  I tried
the magic in HBase community(ramdisk & surefire.secondPartThreadCount),  seems didn't
work here:)