hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From "Gadde, Srinivas" <Srinivas_Ga...@syntelinc.com>
Subject unsubscribe my mail id
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 06:29:06 GMT
Hi,

Please unsubscribe my mail id from your issues list. I have already done with this but still
receiving mails.

Thanks & regards,
Srinivas Gadde.
+91-9766968789

Confidential: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Syntel, Inc.
which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information
is intended to be for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original
message and all copies.