hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Tsz Wo Sze <szets...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 20:20:24 GMT
+1

Good to hear that the bugs and warnings in the HA branch are fixed and we finally have a stable
build.  The tests do not appear to be as flaky as previously described.  HA is an invaluable
feature.  It is great that we could merge the HA branch back to trunk.

Thanks.

Nicholas

________________________________
 From: Aaron T. Myers <atm@cloudera.com>
To: hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 9:05 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Merge the HA branch to trunk tomorrow - March 2nd

Hello HDFS devs,

As mentioned in a thread started last week, I'd like to merge the HA branch
to trunk. I had originally intended to do this yesterday, but ran into some
last minute issues, and as such would like to do it tomorrow.

Here's a link to the latest build on Jenkins:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-HAbranch-build/98/

Please vote. We need a minimum of 3 +1s to proceed with the merge. Clearly
I'm +1.

Thanks,
Aaron

--