hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HDFS tests failing on trunk for anyone but me?
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:19:23 GMT
Hi Steve,

TestHDFSTrash hangs here, and all subsequent tests fail.
Certainly a local issue here, because Jenkins Build #315 (Feb 10, 2012
9:00:59 AM) is fine.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Common-trunk/315

The current Jenkins configuration does a 'cd hadoop-common-project'
before invoking $MAVEN_HOME/bin/mvn test -Pclover..., this is why we
only have a partial report (only for hadoop-common).

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Common-trunk/315/testReport/

So I can't compare my test, you can not either. If we had the complete
report, anyone could compare its local tests to the Jenkins ones
(supposed to be the reference).

I will open a JIRA for this and hopefully someone will like it even if
it can bring more Jenkins mail on the lists (unstability, errors...).

Thx,
Eric