hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Uma Maheswara Rao G <mahesw...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: test failures on trunk
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2011 14:16:01 GMT

Uma
From: Eli Collins [eli@cloudera.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:21 AM
To: hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: test failures on trunk

Hey gang,

Looks like a number of the trunk tests
(https://builds.apache.org/job/Hadoop-Hdfs-trunk) started failing on
the 10th, due to the following. Ring a bell?  Maybe due to all the
recent protocol changes?

Error Message

org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.HdfsFileStatus cannot be cast to
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.HdfsLocatedFileStatus
Stacktrace

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.HdfsFileStatus cannot be cast to
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.protocol.HdfsLocatedFileStatus
        at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem$1.hasNext(DistributedFileSystem.java:452)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$5.hasNext(FileSystem.java:1551)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$5.next(FileSystem.java:1581)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$5.next(FileSystem.java:1541)
        at org.apache.hadoop.fs.TestListFiles.testDirectory(TestListFiles.java:146)

Thanks,
Eli