hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From vamshi krishna <vamshi2...@gmail.com>
Subject how to debug and run hadoop? HBase source code in eclipse
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 06:52:40 GMT
Hi folks,
     most of the users subscribed in this mailing-list are trying to modify
the actual source code to add extra functionality to hadoop/HBase. I want to
modify hadoop and HBase source code using eclipse IDE and then debug and run
it. i am trying to add/ change the actual code. i am able to debug and run
normal programs on hadoop , but i couldn't run the source code.  Please help
me in this regard. I have been trying to do the same for somany days, please
sombody help how to change, debug and run the source code of hadoop/HBase in
eclipse IDE.

Thank you.

--
*Regards*