hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Merge federation branch HDFS-1052 into trunk
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 21:44:44 GMT
Apparently this merge wasn't tested against MapReduce trunk at all -- MR
trunk has been failing to compile for several days. Please see
MAPREDUCE-2465. I attempted to fix it myself but don't have enough
background in the new federation code or in RAID.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera