hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From xiaofei du <xiaofei.du...@gmail.com>
Subject what kind of improvement for HDFS could possibly be done within 3 months
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 05:47:02 GMT
Hi All,

I am a graduate student, I am preparing for my diploma project. I have about
3 months to finish the project. I want to do some work on HDFS.
However, I have no concept what I could do for improving HDFS. So could you
guys please give me some suggestions?

I hope the suggested project could be done within 3 months, I cannot afford
more time. So the project should not be too hard (at the time, it should not
be easy, otherwise, I cannot reach the graduation requirement :-) )

thank you !!!

--
Thanks
Best wishes,