hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Wenhao Xu <xuwenhao2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data node failure & restart
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 04:01:52 GMT
Thanks!
What happens if the network partition occurs? Will all the nodes
disconnecting from the name server will reports their data chunks to the
name server again after the network come back?

And what if only the network of name server is broken only? What is the name
server and data server 's reactions then?

cheers,
W.

--
~_~