hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Sharma <sanjay.sha...@impetus.co.in>
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:21:09 GMT
Hi All,

We are planning to hold the next Hadoop India User Group meet up on 31st July 2010 in Noida,
India.

The registration and event details are available at - http://hugindia-absolutezeroforum.eventbrite.com/

We currently have the following talks lined up-

    -  HIHO<http://code.google.com/p/hiho/> - by Sonal Goyal, Meghsoft

    -  JAQL<http://code.google.com/p/jaql/>- by Himanshu Gupta, IBM

    -  Visual HIVE<http://www.intellicus.com/about/news_room/news_room.htm> by Sajal
Rastogi, Intellicus

We are still welcoming volunteers/speakers to share their experiences with using Hadoop in
India.

Feedback/suggestions can be provided here<http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=2258445&type=member&item=24806598&goback=%2Egmp_2258445>.

The event is being hosted by Absolute Zero Forum<http://www.eventbrite.com/contact-organizer?oid=530763518&s=1922317>

We should be able to accommodate around 50-60 friendly people.

Regards,

Sanjay Sharma
www.impetus.com<http://www.impetus.com>

Impetus Webinar on 'Mobile Maturity Model- Steps for right-designing your applications' on
July 16, 2010 (10:00am PT).

Meet Impetus at the OSCON 2010 in Portland, Oregon during July 19th to 23rd. Our Senior Director
of Engineering and expert speaker Vineet Tyagi will be talking about building a Ruby application
server.

Click http://www.impetus.com/ to know more. Follow our updates on www.twitter.com/impetuscalling
.

or interference.