hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Cosmin Lehene <cleh...@adobe.com>
Subject Hudson builds fail erratically
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:56:33 GMT
Hi,

I keep getting different tests failing with each run on
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Hdfs/job/Hdfs-Patch-h5.grid.sp2.y
ahoo.net/

For example builds 192 and 193 are applying the same patch however each
fails differently:

192:
org.apache.hadoop.fs.loadGenerator.TestLoadGenerator.testLoadGenerator
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.TestBlockReport.blockReport_08

193:
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.TestReadWhileWriting.pipeline_02_03

These tests seem to pass locally and aren't really connected to the patch
changes. I wonder if there are any issues with the machine that might run
multiple builds at the same time or it's just the test that are unreliable.

Thanks,
Cosmin