hadoop-hdfs-dev mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Question: how to run hadoop after the project split?
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 00:30:52 GMT
Hey Nicholas,

Aaron gave a presentation with his best guess at the HUG last month. His
slides are here: http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2009/07/17/the-project-split/
(starting at slide 16)
(I'd let him reply himself, but he's out of the office this afternoon ;-) )

Hopefully we'll get towards something better soon :-/

-Todd