hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 2.7.3 Release
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 23:35:16 GMT
It looks like few mirrors are lagging - I sent the note after I got success from a couple of
mirrors.

Please try other mirrors if you run into issues with one of them - things should work everywhere
in less than a day.

Thanks
+Vinod

you can go to the downloads section directly (http://hadoop.apache.org/releases.html#Download).