hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Michael Bertoni Gmail <michael.bert...@gmail.com>
Subject Senior Hadoop Solution Architect with Management Consulting Exp
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 10:11:55 GMT
It said on the ListServ that announcements go here so I apologize in advance if there is a
separate page for this info.

I am the Founder & CTO of PhillyTech. We are a boutique staffing, development and business
development consultancy, with a core focus on full time placements. I am working on a top
tier full-time position for a senior Hadoop solution architect who needs Management Consulting
experience. Let me know if you know anyone that fits this profile or want to network with
me. Thanks

Senior Hadoop Solution Architect with Management Consulting Experience ($150K-$180K + 25%
Bonus)
http://smrtr.io/2oOMCw

Michael C. Bertoni
Founder & CTO - PhillyTech