hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Uma gangumalla <umamah...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Devaraj K to Apache Hadoop PMC
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 23:56:47 GMT
Hi,

 On behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee (PMC), it
gives me great pleasure to announce that Devaraj K is recently welcomed to
join as a member of Apache Hadoop PMC. He has done lot of good work to
hadoop and looking forward to his greater achievements in the future!

Please join me in welcoming Deva to Hadoop PMC!

Congratulations Deva!

Regards,
Uma  (On behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee)