hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Wanting to help
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:22:34 GMT
Thanks for the interest, Chris. Look forward to your contributions.

You might want to use user@ list for questions on using Hadoop, and
individual dev lists (common-dev, hdfs-dev, yarn-dev, mapreduce-dev) for
help with development or any discussions. general@ is primarily for
announcements to the general public at large.