hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Nate Payne <npa...@cardinalpath.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Devaraj K to Apache Hadoop PMC
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 00:30:02 GMT
Congratulations Deva!

--
Nathaniel Payne
Associate Director, Data Science & Engineering

--

Research shows that organizations with high online analytics maturity
<http://www.cardinalpath.com/services/online-analytics-maturity-model/assessment/?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cp-personal&utm_content=signature>

get better ROI from their digital marketing and analytics investments. Not
sure what your organization's analytics maturity is? Do you want to see how
you compare to over 900 companies worldwide? Take the Online Analytics
Maturity Assessment (OAMA)
<http://www.cardinalpath.com/services/online-analytics-maturity-model/assessment/?utm_source=footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=cp-personal&utm_content=signature>

and find out now!

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by
telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you