hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Uma gangumalla <umamah...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Vinayakumar B to Apache Hadoop PMC
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 18:10:08 GMT
Hi,

 On behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee (PMC), it
gives me great pleasure to announce that Vinayakumar B is recently welcomed
to join as a member of Apache Hadoop PMC. He has done lot of good work to
hadoop and looking forward to his greater achievements in the future!

Please join me in welcoming Vinay to Hadoop PMC!

Congratulations Vinay!

Regards,
Uma  (On behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee)