hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Mike Cikos (Macquarie Securities)" <Mike.Ci...@macquarie.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Vinayakumar B to Apache Hadoop PMC
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 18:41:26 GMT
Please remove Mike Cikos from the email distribution list

-----Original Message-----
From: Tsuyoshi Ozawa [mailto:ozawa@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 2:14 PM
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcoming Vinayakumar B to Apache Hadoop PMC

Congrats, Vinay!

- Tsuyoshi

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 3:11 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congrats, Vinay.
>
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Uma gangumalla <umamahesh@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>  On behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee (PMC),
>> it gives me great pleasure to announce that Vinayakumar B is recently
>> welcomed to join as a member of Apache Hadoop PMC. He has done lot of
>> good work to hadoop and looking forward to his greater achievements in the future!
>>
>> Please join me in welcoming Vinay to Hadoop PMC!
>>
>> Congratulations Vinay!
>>

>> Regards,
>> Uma  (On behalf of the Apache Hadoop Project Management Committee)

This message is confidential and subject to important disclaimers at: www.macquarie.com/disclosures.
Any views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions
of Macquarie. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use the information in this
message in any way, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Macquarie
does not guarantee that messages or attached files transmitted electronically (sent or received)
are secure or free of errors or viruses. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost
by any transmission errors. Macquarie reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law,
to monitor and retain electronic messages.