hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Andrew Wang <andrew.w...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: TDE available in Hadoop 2.6?
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:23:51 GMT
I would consider the TDE feature production ready in 2.7.0, though 2.7.0
itself is not a production ready release.

My recommendation would be to wait until 2.7.1 is released for production
usage. If you're willing to consider non-Apache releases, we've put all the
same fixes into newer versions of CDH, and I think the same is true for HDP.

Best,
Andrew