hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Sherri Jones" <sher...@tkli.com>
Subject Participate in usage study?
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 14:20:27 GMT
Hi - I am not sure if this is the correct forum, but we are trying to find
approx. 7-10 Hadoop corporate decision-makers who are interested in
participating in a 45-min phone interview on Hadoop usage insights.

We will send each Hadoop user who successfully completes their phone
interview a $225 Amazon certificate for 45 minutes of their time.

There are 4 quick questions each interested user would need to first answer
which will determine if they qualify for this unique study - if anyone is
interested, please send me an email and I will give you a URL.

If you have any questions regarding the validity of this study, feel free to
contact me directly with any questions, or to discuss in more detail.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance, I look forward to hearing
from you.

Regards, Sherri Jones

TKLi Project Manager for International Data Corporation

800.789.3893 x211

http://www.tkli.com

p.s. Only users in the U.S. are eligible for this particular study.