hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 2.7.0 Release
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:41:37 GMT

Marco Z├╝hlke pinged me offline informing me that I completely got my issue-count wrong.

Seems like I had a very bizarre filter, I missed closing some tickets too at release time.

IAC, the following is the right breakdown.

The release has 923 resolved issues with the following breakdown (JIRA Filter: project in
(YARN, HDFS, HADOOP, MAPREDUCE) AND resolution = Fixed AND fixVersion = 2.7.0)

259 in Hadoop Common
350 in HDFS
253 in YARN
  61 in MapReduce

Thanks Marco! And apologies everyone for my slip up.

+Vinod

On Apr 22, 2015, at 4:50 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org<mailto:vinodkv@apache.org>>