hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject ApacheCon North America, Austin, Texas, April 13-17, 2015
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 17:17:56 GMT
It's ApacheCon NA next month, and Rich Bowen and the rest of the ASF are inviting everyone
to attend:

----

Dear Apache Hadoop users & developers

In just a few weeks, we'll be holding ApacheCon in Austin, Texas, and we'd love to have you
in attendance. You can save $300 on admission by registering NOW, since the early bird price
ends on March 21st.

Register at http://s.apache.org/acna2015-reg

ApacheCon this year celebrates the 20th birthday of the Apache HTTP Server, and we'll have
Brian Behlendorf, who started this whole thing, keynoting for us, and you'll have a chance
to meet some of the original Apache Group, who will be there to celebrate with us.

We've got 7 tracks of great talks, as well as BOFs, the Apache BarCamp, project-specific hack
events, and evening events where you can deepen your connection with the larger Apache community.
See the full schedule at http://apacheconna2015.sched.org/

And if you have any questions, comments, or just want to hang out with us before and during
the event, follow us on Twitter - @apachecon - or drop by #apachecon on the Freenode IRC network.

Hope to see you in Austin!

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com<mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com> - @rbowen