hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "C. Albert Thompson" <gm...@c.albert-thompson.com>
Subject Re: Relationship of issues in Jira
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 18:38:46 GMT
Suresh,

Thank you for the response. That is helpful for seeing parent child
relationship. HDFS-7285 is a task and has 51 subtasks.

I want to learn more about relationships like HDFS-7285  incorporates
HDFS-7545. Were these two created in parallel?
Or when I see a HDFS-7285 is related to HDFS-7343 J. Why is the
relationship? How is that decision made to choose a relationship?

--
Cheers,
-C. Albert Thompson