hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committers - Akira Ajisaka and Tsuyoshi Ozawa
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:55:38 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Akira
Ajisaka
and Tsuyoshi Ozawa have been elected as committers on the Apache
Hadoop project. We appreciate all the work they have put into the project
so far, and look forward to their future contributions.

Welcome, Akira  and Tsuyoshi!

-Steve

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE