hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Kapil Mehrotra <kapil.mehro...@apollomunichinsurance.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Xuan Gong
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 02:50:44 GMT
Congratulations Xuan!!!
From: Tsuyoshi OZAWA <ozawa.tsuyoshi@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 8:13 AM
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Xuan Gong

Congrats, Xuan!

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:36 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations, Xuan.
>

> On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 5:49 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org
>> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am very pleased to announce that the Apache Hadoop PMC voted in Xuan Gong
>> as a committer in the Apache Hadoop project. His contributions to YARN and
>> MapReduce have been outstanding! We appreciate all the work Xuan has put
>> into the project so far, and are looking forward to his future
>> contributions.
>>
>> Welcome aboard, Xuan!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> +Vinod
>> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC
>>
>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

- Tsuyoshi
The information in this electronic mail including any attachments is confidential in nature
and may be legally privileged and is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Any
disclosure, review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or
all of the contents in this message and attachments or taking any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by email and
delete all the copies. The recipient(s) acknowledges that the contents of the e-mail and the
attachments may not necessarily represent the views and policies of Apollo Munich Health Insurance
Company Limited. Before opening any attachment, please scan for any viruses and the defects.
Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Limited is not responsible for the damage, if any,
caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise