hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Anshu Prateek <anshp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:39:44 GMT
Yes, docs might be unclear, but rather than taking the time to complaint
"what is this?" , better thing to do is search and find answers + submit
patches for hadoop docs.

Assuming you have done xxx. (Implicit is if you have not done then go and
do that).

The good folks here have taken their time to reply to you but trust me, you
would learn much more if you try to find the answers and help improve the
broken docs.

regards
Anshu Prateek