hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Ray DiGiacomo, Jr." <raydigiacom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unclear Hadoop 2.1X documentation
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:20:25 GMT
Hello Mahmoud,

You are not the only one who thinks the Apache Hadoop installation
documentation is unclear.

You may want to train with a Hadoop trainer instead of going the
pain-staking process of reading through Apache Hadoop setup documentation.

Check out Lion Data Systems.  They have web-based and in-person Apache
Hadoop training courses to numb your pain.  They also train people on R as

- Ray