hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Chris Power <cpo...@openmrs.org>
Subject Looking for Hadoop Project Manager's, BA's and the Like
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 13:07:21 GMT
I'm a PM looking for other PM's that work on large scale Open Source and
Mixed (Open Source/Corporate) Development Software projects to see if they
would like to discuss and brainstorm issues they have running such
projects.

I was wondering if you already were a part of groups like this or if I
created a mailing list for a group like this if you would be interested? I
have a few contacts with Mozilla, Thoughtworks, and continuing to work on
other Open Source Communities to see if I can bring a group like this
together.

If you are interested please reach out to me at the email listed below.

--

Chris Power

Health Information Project Coordinator

OpenMRS