hadoop-general mailing list archives

From JuanAntonio AlonsoNavales <jalons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for Hadoop Project Manager's, BA's and the Like
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 14:21:52 GMT
Hello Chris. Ny name is Juan Antonio and I've implementen soñé prototypes
of Alfresco, Media Wiki, Redmine and some tests to use OpenOffice in
spanish administration. I'm at this moment involved in a hadoop lab in
order to check te beneficts of using it.

I'm algo interested in sharing knowns about desktop virtualization using
some Linux distribución.

Best regards.