hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Roesner Wayne D <RoesnerWay...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject Speaking Invitation, Upcoming - John Deere "BIG DATA" Summit, October 1-2, 2013, Champaign, IL
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 19:49:21 GMT
The John Deere community needs your BIG DATA experience, expertise and testing results. Why?
Each day we collect millions/billions of data points and need real answers to our most challenging
questions:

*         What machine learning options produce the best results?

*         What new tactics are worth implementing?

*         What is the future of Hadoop?

*         What are the keys to developing a sound Big Data Strategy?

*         How is Big Data being used in manufacturing?

*         How are others integrating and sharing with 3rd parties effectively?

*         How is Data Governance handled in a Big Data world?

*         How is Master Data Management handled in a Big Data world?

*         Where do we handle Security?

*         What are the best ways to integrate with current Analytics?

*         What are the best ways to integrate silos of data?

*         What are the best INTERNAL uses? i.e. finding network bottlenecks.
To get the answers to our questions, we need to learn from the best and brightest leaders
in the industry.
The John Deere community needs to hear from you.
We invite you to share your story with John Deere employees at the John Deere BIG DATA Summit
in Champaign, IL on October 1-2, 2013.

We are looking for speakers who:

*         Are experienced and comfortable speaking in front of large groups, with up to 100
people

*         Are interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge with other
creative professionals

*         Are willing to partner with John Deere to deliver the best possible experience for
the audience

*         Are interested, schedule permitting, in attending the whole event and engaging with
attendees

*         Are willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), if necessary
If interested please contact Wayne Roesner at RoesnerWayneD@johndeere.com<mailto:RoesnerWayneD@johndeere.com>.
Please provide contact information and some detailed information on what you would like to
present.

Thanks

Wayne D. Roesner

Technology Solutions Architect

Technology Integration, Global Computing Services

Deere & Company

400-19th Street

Moline, IL 61265   USA

Phone: 309.765.4006

Fax:  309.765.5242

Cell: 563.505.3489

CONFIDENTIALITY. This message, including attachments, may be confidential.  If you believe
the message was sent to you in error, do not read the contents and please reply to the sender
that you have received the message in error.  If you are not the intended recipient, retention,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Thank
you.