hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Konstantin Shvachko <shv.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 07:45:02 GMT
Hello Arun,

Please accept my apologies for what could have been considered as a rude
response.
Didn't mean any sort of incivility.
Please attribute my emotional response to the onus of explaining over and
over again that
- I am not opposed to the features
- not forcing a release profile on you
- but rather propose a more conservative release sequence with a focus on
stability.
in the last two weeks.

If the version rename we agreed upon earlier is still valid, please proceed.
I am blocked on the rename of artifacts.

I presume we can move this to dev.

Thanks,
--Konst