hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Aaron T. Myers" <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 21:39:23 GMT
Konst,

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Konstantin Shvachko
<shv.hadoop@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sounds like you are having fun, Arun.
> 2.0.5 is explicitly in the subject line for this vote.
> No worries I'll fix that.
>
> You should stop assuming - it's in nobody interests - and start reading.

This sort of incivility is really not helping this conversation at all. I
think your points might be better received if you were to avoid this sort
of thing.

I'm certainly sensitive to compatibility/stability concerns, but as it
stands I'm having trouble separating your arguments from ad hominem
comments.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera