hadoop-general mailing list archives

From sanjay Radia <san...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 04:16:15 GMT

Konstantine
  I read the email from Arun that you quoted, three times; I can't see anything that Arun
said that warrants your rude response.
You have made a couple of uncivil comments recently. Not sure what is bugging you, but regardless,
this sort of behavior is unwarranted.
Further, such insulting comments  does not help the conversation in this thread which, as
several have noted, is already confusing .

sanjay