hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.0.4-alpha release
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 01:33:22 GMT

I requested Xuan Gong to help me dig into this and he figured out the test-failures.

The patch for MAPREDUCE-5006 addresses the test-issues. I just merged MAPREDUCE-5006 into
branch-2.0.4-alpha.

Will report today's nightly build's result. Once it is a success, we are good for the release.

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli