hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] stabilizing Hadoop releases wrt. downstream
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 15:18:01 GMT
That is a great point.  I have been meaning to set up the Jenkins build
for branch-2 for a while, so I took the 10 mins and just did it.

Don't let the name fool you, it publishes not just common, but HDFS, YARN,
MR, and tools too.  You should now have branch-2 SNAPSHOTS updated on each
commit to branch-2.  Feel free to bug me if you need more integration
points.  I am not an RE guy, but I can hack it to make things work :)

View raw message