hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Robin Schumacher <ro...@datastax.com>
Subject Help on Hadoop wiki page
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:36:54 GMT
I apologize in advance if there is another address I should be sending this
to, but could someone please add DataStax to the commercial support page on
the wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop

Below is the text we'd like used. Please let us know if you have any
questions or need any of the text changed.

Thanks in advance.

Robin Schumacher
VP Products, DataStax

DataStax provides a distribution of Hadoop that is fully integrated with Apache
 and Apache Solr<https://datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-enterprise/apache-solr>
its DataStax Enterprise
DataStax Enterprise is completely free to use for development environments
with no restrictions. In addition, DataStax supplies
visual management and monitoring, along with expert
, training <https://datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/training>,
andconsulting services<https://datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/consulting>
 for Hadoop, Cassandra, and Solr.