hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Matt Foley <mfo...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] stabilizing Hadoop releases wrt. downstream
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 22:16:49 GMT

> If future Hadoop RMs would
> be willing to drop us a note and indicate when the branch
> is in a shape where Bigtop feedback is ready to be received
> I think that'll be the best way to proceed.

This info is always broadcast to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org,
but I will try to remember to send such a pre-announcement directly
to Bigtop also.  In fact, I'll modify the HowToRelease instructions to
incorporate this as a step.

Would you like that to be sent to dev@bigtop.apache.org?

Thanks,
--Matt