hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Suresh Srinivas <sur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:30:33 GMT
Arun,

HDFS-4404 is not marked as a blocker. It is a serious bug and I would like
to make it a blocker. Let me know if you are okay.

If folks do not want to hold the release for that fix, lets at least try to
capture that in release notes and try get that fix into 2.0.4.

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/