hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 18:38:15 GMT
Seems reasonable since it's a small patch and has had one round of review.

I spoke to Todd yesterday and he seemed to think it can be pushed in fairly soon too. So that's
two of you.

Anyway, since I'm still awaiting HADOOP-9215 too, I'd appreciate if we can get HDFS-4404 committed
asap.

thanks,
Arun

--