hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 0.23.5 release
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 18:42:47 GMT
+1

Thanks Bobby and Thomas!

Arun

On Nov 7, 2012, at 9:39 AM, Robert Evans wrote:

> In order to share the fun with others I would like to ask Tom Graves to take over for
me as the branch-0.23 release manager.

> I have talked with him and we think that we should spin a 0.23.5 release around the end
of next this week.  17 critical or blocker JIRA are already in 0.23.5 and it would be good
to get them in an official release.  There are a few more I would like to have go in before
spinning 0.23.5, and they should be in shortly.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.