hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: 0.23.5 release
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 18:54:29 GMT

OT

Bobby, you forgot to add 23.4 release documentation to the site. Please do so. Something to
remember for future releases also.

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Nov 15, 2012, at 7:12 AM, Robert Evans wrote:

> In preparation for a 0.23.5 release I have created a release branch and updated the version
on branch-0.23 to be 0.23.6-SNAPSHOT.  Anyone who wants something to go into branch-0.23 please
target it for 0.23.6.  Tom is out on vacation he should be back on Monday to do the actual
release build so even though I said I was spreading the fun of doing releases around it is
only some of the fun.