+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Oct 15, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Robert Evans wrote:

From my count we have 5 binding +1 votes and no -1s so it passes.  I will upgrade nexus and move the tag to its final value.

Thanks for the help from everyone.

On a related note I am happy to say that 0.23.3 has moved to an even larger grid at Yahoo!. Today we are now running 0.23.3 on a 3,600 node cluster, still with no new issues beyond those we saw on the previous 2000 node cluster.  There is still some polishing to do, but YARN is looking fairly good so far.  Which is great because this cluster has a few production jobs running on it :).

--Bobby

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Evans [mailto:evans@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:12 PM
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

Thanks for catching that.  There was a bug in my script that I used to
build everything for the release.  It rebuilt the src tag ball after I had
signed the original.  The contents are the same, but the date/time stamps
were off.  I uploaded a new version of the offending tar.gz with the
corresponding signature and mds files.

Thanks again,

Bobby