hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 22:20:58 GMT
To answer Jun Ping and others who asked me privately, I've updated the meetup page with webex
details:
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/85353562/

I look forward to see everyone soon.

thanks,
Arun

On Oct 3, 2012, at 1:28 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've scheduled an Apache Hadoop Contributor meetup for next Friday (12th Oct) at Hortonworks
HQ:
> http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/85353562/
>
> We'll have space for around 50 people to shoot the breeze and talk YARN - status, roadmap
etc.

> Please sign up if you want to attend in person. Also, we'll make sure we have remote-conferencing/webex
setup so that contributors from all geos can participate.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.