hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Robert Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:19:44 GMT
I rebuilt the package using the same code and uploaded the new .tar.gz and
everything that goes with it to
http://people.apache.org/~bobby/hadoop-0.23.4-candidate-2-try-2/ The only
thing I can think of is that it must have been caused by a bug in my
script that I used to try and build a 64-bit version of the package as
well.  I disabled that because it had other problems.  I don't know if you
want to have me call another vote to try and replace the binary release or
not, but this one has the correct hadoop-auth.jar in it now.

Sorry about that.

--Bobby